
Well, the walls are painted and the carpeting is FINALLY down! It looks sooooooooo much better. I feel like we are in a new home now.
The biggest thrill has been being able to walk barefoot throughout our enitre house. I hated having to put shoes on to be able to go down into the basement. Especially once we ripped up the old carpeting and there was nothing but dirty concrete underneath.
I also have to say it smells a whole lot better down there too. The other carpet was just nasty.
I think this year Festivus will be a socks only occasion. :)
The biggest thrill has been being able to walk barefoot throughout our enitre house. I hated having to put shoes on to be able to go down into the basement. Especially once we ripped up the old carpeting and there was nothing but dirty concrete underneath.
I also have to say it smells a whole lot better down there too. The other carpet was just nasty.
I think this year Festivus will be a socks only occasion. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment