Well, we finally did it, we combined our closets. (without killing each other too!)
I got all of my clothes out of what will be the baby's closet and put them into our bedroom. Joe has his side and I have mine and so far that seems to be working. We did have to put several of our clothes into bins to circulate out through the year, but it shouldn't be too bad.
And thank god for all of you who have been kind enough to let me borrow your maternity clothes. I have a pretty good selection now. And Joe is very greatful too since now I don't have to go buy a bunch of clothes. (guys just don't understand that we didn't make all of that stuff so expensive, but regardless, we can fit into our regular stuff for only so long and then we have no choice)
We also sold everything that was in the baby's room so now we are ready to paint and start buying furniture. But I want to wait to go buy anything or get colors before we know what we have here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment