All hail the..........
Portable dishwasher! We just got it last night! (Thanks to the help of everyone for the birthday money!)It's one that is portable now but can be converted to a permanent one when we are able to re-do the kitchen.
This was probably one of my BIGGEST problems with the house when we were even considering buying it was that they didn't have a dishwasher or garbage disposal. I am not really sure why since they had obviously redone the kitchen at some point. But who ever really knows what previous homeowners were thinking sometimes :)
I LOVE IT! It had it's maiden voyage last night and it worked perfectly and we didn't end up with water everywhere so I guess we used it right :)
I am sooooo glad that I won't have to hand wash everything anymore (or baby bottles when she comes) or use paper plates every time we have company. Plus, lately whenever I am washing the dishes, I end up washing my belly too!
God bless the person who invented these things :)

No comments:
Post a Comment