Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Abby's Nursery

Well, we went and bought paint for miss Abby's nursery yesterday and I hope to get that started this week.

Her room is going to be done with Ladybugs which I am really hoping will turn out at cute as I envision it to be.

I am planning on putting some of my own personal touches in the room as I go, but you will just have to wait until it is done to see what they are :)


We got her furniture in several weeks ago and have it all put together and we are both really happy with the way it turned out! (you just never really know when you order something from a picture)

All we have left to get is a rocker and a small chaning table.

Here is her crib which is convertable to a toddler bed, a day bed and a bench so we are sure to get plenty of use out of it.







Here is the dresser that will no doubt be filled with tons of clothes before long. :)







And here is our other baby making sure we know that he is the most important thing in the room :)





No comments: